Our tenant screening services for landlords, property managers and investors will take the extra steps and attention required to help you make an informed decision. Our research is concise, accurate and up-to-date. All applicable laws and regulations are stringently followed to help assure you will get a better tenant, avoid nasty disputes and discrimination claims. You select the screenings preferred. There are no minimum order requirements. No membership or monthly fees.
1) Credit Report:* – This report will reveal fiscal responsibility including bankruptcies, liens, judgments and debt status and more. NOTE: This report will reveal the individual(s) Credit Score Model and is highly confidential. It should not be shared with any unauthorized person.
2) Residence/Landlord History: – Besides an application cross reference, this is a verification of past places of residency from information provided by the applicant and/or obtained through the National Tenant Search. If needed, to further investigate inconsistant search results, past landlords will be contacted by telephone and asked to verify applicant’s information.
3) Employment History: – This report will help determine the applicant’s ability to pay the monthly rent and validate past work history and position as submitted by the applicant. Past employers will be contacted to verify information.
4) County Criminal Search: – A County level search for felony and misdemeanor convictions over the past seven years. This is a live on premises search at the applicable county court house.
5) Civil Record Search: – An in-depth search of civil court records for eviction notices, bankruptcies and tax liens.
6) Social Security Trace: – Confirmation of the accuracy of the applicant’s SSN. This report may reveal a SSN number that is fraudulent, retired, not issued or is being used by multiple individuals. It can also lead to questions regarding previous residences.
7) Registered Sex Offender: – This search is designed to detect persons considered to be violent, repeat and/or likely to repeat offenders as determined by the various state criminal courts. A national data search is conducted.
*Under Federal Fair Credit reporting laws, a signed release must be obtained from tenant candidate to conduct a credit background report (#1). Employer Lynx will provide required release forms.
The first step is filling out our Tenant Service Agreement