Emerging Small Business
Employer Lynx, Inc. is officially certified as a Tier 1 Local Emerging Small Business (ESB) per the Governor’s Office of Economic Development (GOED).
The Emerging Small Business (ESB) program was created to encourage the development and growth of small businesses in Nevada. The program seeks to assist small businesses in obtaining work with the state and local government agencies through identifying small businesses that want to contract with governments.
TO QUALIFY AS A LOCAL ESB IN NEVADA, A BUSINESS MUST:
- Be a local business, in existence, operational and for-profit
- Maintain its principal place of business in Nevada,
- Be in compliance with all applicable licensing and registration requirements,
- Not be a subsidiary of parent company belonging to a group of firms that are owned or controlled by the same persons, if in aggregate, the group of firms does not qualify for the program, and
- Be qualified as either a Tier 1 or Tier 2 local emerging small business.